Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

Life has been busy lately!

Thursday I went home to Gilbert for Thanksgiving. We had my family, the Murphys, Jay, and Grandma all over to the house for dinner. I enjoyed hanging out with the family and eating some good grub.

Friday I spent the night with my future household. Kelsey, Cassy, Catherine, Alicia and I are getting a house this summer so we decided to have a sleepover to talk about some stuff and to start bonding. We had a good time and I'm really excited for the upcoming adventure of sharing a house with four other girls...yikes!

Saturday I went out with my mama. We went to Cici's Pizza (yum), Joanne's, Michael's, and the Rustic Hutch. Afterwards I hung out with Brittany who was in town from Denver and then I hung out with Brad and Ashley.

Sunday I went to church then packed up and headed back to Tucson. I hung out with Phil, Bethany, Alicia, and Justin for a bit, we watched Elf then I did homework and went to bed.

Yesterday I had Ag Econ and Farm class then hung out with Trav for a bit. Then I had to come home and do lots of homework.

Today I worked all day...I sealed 2,000 envelopes...I think when I get married that I'll just send out a mass text to invite people...it will be much easier.

Enjoy your week!

0 comments: