Sunday, May 3, 2009

My weekend.

Well I had a VERY busy weekend!

Thursday right after work I went to my first karate test and received my orange belt. After the test Jason took my friend Tosha out to eat and to see a movie. Friday I woke up and did some stuff around the house then helped Jason at the studio. A girl from the studio is moving to Alabama so Jay did an early black belt test for her as well as a going away party. I watched his niece and nephew, we went and saw Hotel for Dogs then we came back to the studio to watch the black belt ceremony and to enjoy the potluck. Saturday I woke up and Jay and I went to Gilbert to take home some stuff I won't be needing. We came back to Tucson and went to a BBQ birthday party for one of his students. Today I woke up and did Big Brothers Big Sisters. Now I'm going to go babysit then hang out with Jason. Yay that most of my classes are over and now all I have to worry about is finals!

0 comments: