Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Update

Saturday~

My mom came down to Tucson for the day to see my new house. I think she really liked the new house, especially the kitchen. We went to a few home stores I thought she would like and then to lunch. Then we went to the mall for a few hours and back to my house before heading back to Gilbert. Jason met me up in Gilbert Saturday night and we had dinner with my folks and Uncle Jay before heading to a party.


Sunday~

In the morning I woke up and made French toast for Jason and my dad. Jason and I went swimming for a few hours and then to lunch and the movies. He had to head back to Tucson after that so I went to see Julia who has been sick with a colon infection all week. She is doing a lot better now, but still in bed. I came home and spent the evening with my folks.


It made for a very nice, enjoyable weekend.

0 comments: