Friday, July 23, 2010

bORED

What should you be doing right now?
Nothing... it's sooo nice ;)

Would you rather have orange juice or milk with your breakfast?
Orange juice...milk makes me sick!

Do you enjoy watching comedies or horror movies more?
Comedies... horror movies make me scurrrrred!

Do you want to get married?
Definitely!

Do you and your parents have trust?
Yes.

Are you easy to get along with?
I think so.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Sure?

Have you cried this past week?
I laughed so hard that I cried :)

Do you prefer drinking water from a bottle or from the sink?
Bottle please.

Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
I like a good mix of both.

Did anything make you smile today?
My mama came to town!

Do you like thunderstorms?
Yes, but not when I'm home alone.

Are you tired right now?
Exhausted.

Who did you last hug?
Mama.

Are you taller than most people your age?
Nah, pretty average.

Do you have your belly pierced?
Yes.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I would love a claddagh tattoo.

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Have you been kissed by someone who's name starts with a J?
Hmmm....YES! ;)



0 comments: