Saturday, July 31, 2010

So...this is life.

My life feels like such chaos lately. Thankfully, I have amazing people in it who keep me sane!

Last Friday my mama came to town to help me move stuff and clean. We were SO productive! We got everything moved out of my house and all the rooms cleaned. Thank you Mama!

The rest of my weekend was spent doing homework for my summer school, going to Jason's to water and take care of our bunny, doing laundry, running errands, etc.

Monday I went to summer school, went to work, then came home and did homework. Once that was done I went to see Jason who had just gotten back from California. He brought me a beautiful necklace that says "love" on it...good boyfriend ;)

Tuesday I went to school, put in some extra hours at work, then headed back to the house I'm staying at. I took care of some stuff there and then headed to karate. We are learning a bunch of new curriculumn and I am LOVING it!

Wednesday was also school, work, karate.

Thursday I woke up and my eye was hurting, swollen, and GOOPY...yuck. I headed to school where is got increasingly worse. I called into work and went to the urgent care. The doctor put iodine on my eye and shined a black light into it. This was probably the most painful thing ever (the iodide) but he was able to see a scratch across the cornea. I went to Walgreens to get my prescriptions then tried to come home and study but ended up going to bed at about 8:30 because my eye was killing me.

Friday I woke to a still rather goopy eye and went to take my biology exam. When it was over I was feeling pretty miserable so I headed to Jason's. We got lunch then fell asleep watching TV. When I woke up my eye felt a lot better (woohoo). I did the final walk through on my house then headed back to the house I'm sitting.

Today I woke up feeling almost completely better...my vision is still a little blurry though. I have to wear my glasses a few more days, but am soooooo happy not to be in pain anymore.

0 comments: