Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today I Am Thankful (This is a ramble...consider yourself warned).

Today I am thankful. I am thankful for the people God has placed in my life. I am thankful for a mama who is always a phone call away, who always has good advice, who spoils me, who makes sure I am taken care of, and who always makes me feel loved. I am thankful for a daddy who is always willing to work hard to provide for his family, who still lets me sit on his lap even though I'm almost 22 years old, who encourages me, and who has always brought out the best in me. I am thankful for my beautiful siblings: Graham, Bradley, and Sara. Siblings who I can go to for advice, who make me laugh, and who I can trust. I am thankful for my best friend, Julia Paige who always know which Gilmore Girls episode I need to watch, who always answers when I call, and who always is willing to listen. I am thankful for a boyfriend who will play with my hair when I'm having a rough day, who always encourages me to chase my dreams, and who will help me put in eye drops when it burns and I don't want to do it by myself (haha). I am thankful for my true family and the friends that have turned into family.

0 comments: