Monday, August 30, 2010

Q*u*o*t*e*s

Me: I think we should go back to the pool.
Macey: Well...DUH!
***
Foreign guy at the pool: You are very beautiful, may I kiss your cheek?
Me: Thanks and no thanks!
***
Tosha: I made everything in the garbage disposal explode...all over Laura.
***
Tosha: I don't know why he likes her...her nails are painted GRRREEEEN!
***
Macey: DID SOMEBODY SAY FUNFETTI?!
***
Ashley: If I could do anything and not get caught...I WOULD MAKE A COLLEGE WITH NO PREREQUISITS!
Me: WHOA! You're a wild one!
***
"I had a bird...on my head! AND HE COULDN'T GET OUT OF THE CAR?!"
***
Mike: TOSHA COME HERE!
Tosha: I don't feel like going in there, Laura, pretend to be me.
Me: *put on tiara* I'm Tosha and it's my stinking birthday!
***
Jason: *referring to me* I have a crush on one the preceptors in my Ag Ed class...
Me: You mean Ms. Cole? She's taken!
Jason: Must be one lucky guy!
***

0 comments: