Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quotes of the Week

Soo...my posts have gotten all weird. Some of these quotes you may have already seen, but I wasn't sure if it actually posted...SO just ignore the ones you've seen already... =D

Jason: How much love do you got for me?
Me: Cross, jab, cross, jab, jab, cross, jab, jab, jab, jab, cross, jab, jab, cross, jab, jab, jab, cross, hook, cross, hook, jab, cross, hook, hook, jab, cross, hook, right kick, uppercut, jab, uppercut, cross, jab, hook, cross, uppercut, left kick.
Jason: That's the fighting pattern...
Me: And ohhhh boy do I love it!
***
Me: I need new shoes.
Jason: You should get Guess shoes.
Me: Yah cause I really have 200 bucks to spend on shoes.
Jason: How much do you have?
Me: Haha like 20 bucks.
Jason: How many times a year do you buy shoes?
Me: Maybe twice.
Jason: Well...just don't buy shoes for five years and you're set!
***
Me: I'm going to hang onto the string coming off your shirt.
Jason: What am I? On a leash?
Anthony: Looks like you're finally catching on.
***
Lisa: I always get the Pentecost and the Holocaust confused...
Me: How's that even possible?
***
Tyler: My dad can never remember your name so he always just calls you 'that feisty girl.'
***
Jason: You have to miss me, love me, AND need me or you don't get your surprise.
***
Me: I only got 10 hours at work this week.
Brody: Haha, that's only enough to get you in somewhere, if you want something to drink you're going to have to be VERY flirty.
***
Jason: No kissing while practicing karate.
Me: Rules are like bricks and boards.
Jason: What do you mean?
Me: They're for breaking.
***
Diana: What are they doing?
Me: Pummeling.
Diana: It looks like they're dancing.
Me: Dancing that could kill someone...
***
Me: Who knew it was 'supposedly'? I always thought it was supposABLY!
***
Waitress: The dinning room is closed.
Me: That's fine, I'll just starve.

0 comments: