Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm here, I promise!

Well I haven't made a real update in forever! My bad! Let's see...

So much has been going on! April first I had a huge presentation I gave in front of over 100 agribusiness people. The dean of my college is retiring along with three other deans. I gave a speech on the men and then presented a video I had created:
Dean's Video
It was another excellent networking opportunity and good things have already come from it.

April 3rd was my niece's 4th birthday...shout out to Maecy!

April 18th was Jason and mine's two year anniversary. He surprised me by taking me to Patagonia lake. We rented a boat and spent our time on the water. It was so nice to escape from our crazy lives and enjoy the peace!

Easter I woke up and headed to my friend Lori and Eric's home. I spent some time with them and their boys and then headed to Jason's parents' house. We all got baskets and had an egg hunt. Jason's brother has a new girlfriend who I adore so I mostly hung out with her. We also ended up heading to the JW Marriott at Starr Pass to swim with Jason's friends who were in town...I learned that my boyfriend DOES NOT know how to get into an inner tube...it was pretty pathetic...tehehe.

I've have been getting ready to graduate (May 14th) and couldn't be more ready! I am so sick of homework, projects, tests, and grades! I'm excited to hear my name called and then celebrate with my friends and family!

0 comments: