Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is Me.

My name is Laura ANN White. I am a country girl who likes getting dirty and hanging with my boys...but I also like rhinestones and talking on the phone. Somedays I spend an hour obsessing over my hair...but other days I love leaving it curly and throwing on a baseball cap. Somedays it is dresses, somedays it is jeans, and other days it is a sports bra and boxing gloves. I obsess over my grades and don't care if that makes me a "goody-too-shoes." I have two hearts tattooed on my hip and am obsessed with Valentine's day. I DO NOT like eating healthy, but I LOVE to work out. God and my family come first. I have friends who have become my additional family. You want insight into life? Read 'The Little Prince'. I have a hot pink birthmark smeared across my right arm. When all else fails, I call up my mama. I love Disney Channel...there I said it! I want a house full of kids, animals, and chaos under control. The one person I will never let down is my dad because he has never let me down! Being home schooled early on helped me later. I still don't understand commas. When I am old I want the personality of Grandma White and the health of Grandma Pink. Yes, I have a white an a pink grandma. The only thing I've ever made in the kitchen is a mess...and a few small fires. I love Kwan Jung Nim Jason Robert Adam Cole...even if he does have the longest name EVER! I can't say breakfast, it comes out brefesss. I like to sleep upside down in my bed and I have to have a stuffed animal to wrap my arm around or I can't sleep. I like pinching people's butts! I like giving nicknames. I like working hard for something rather than having it given to me. My truck is named Diego because I like Latino boys. I want an English Bulldog and I want to name him Wrinklesaurus Rex! I giggle...when I'm happy and when I'm nervous! I lalalalove my sister-in-law, she has been my role model since I was in
7th grade. I can whistle outta my ear! I like to blow kisses at people when I'm stuck in traffic. My best friends are Jason, JULIA PAIGE HUTCHINGS, and Skinny D- Derek Velaski. I love taking pictures. My nicknames have included Miss Priss, Pinky, Lil, Grumpy Bear, KeeLoLo, Loretta Lynn, Ticky-Tac, LA, etc. ♥

1 comments:

Sara White said...

Your sis-in-law lalalaloves you too!