Friday, May 6, 2011

And this is the part where little birdies flutter around my head...

Well, I had an interesting experience last night at training...

I was sparring my friend Jeff when we both threw a kick at the same time. Our legs ended up getting tangled and he kinda fell as he threw a back fist follow up. He apparently hit me in the "right spot" because I instantly felt a little...odd. I turned to tell him something wasn't right and next thing I knew Jason was standing over me...

Jason: What's going on?
Me: Am I just waking up?
Jason: No....
Me: Did I fall down?
Jason: You got knocked out.
Me: I think I'm going to need some Tylenol.

I sat out for awhile, drank some gatorade and Tylenol in me, and was fine within a few minutes. It was a really strange experience I don't care to have happen again...

0 comments: