Saturday, June 11, 2011

Life (Warning:choppy- didn't feel like editing)

This week ended up being COMPLETELY different than I expected. I had planned on helping at Vacation Bible School in the mornings, applying for jobs all day, then taking karate at night. Things happened as planned on Monday and Tuesday, but I was thrown for a loop on Wednesday.

I was just waking up on Wednesday when my phone rang. It was my mom saying that Sara was in labor (about a month early)! I had already committed to VBS so I was going to help there then head straight to Gilbert. While I was teaching at VBS I got a phone call but had to ignore it because I was teaching. On the way home to pack to head to Gilbert I listened to my voicemail...it was someone wanting an interview! I called and tried to schedule it for Monday, but ended up having to wait till the next morning.

Thursday I woke up and headed to my interview. It went REALLY well! I am supposed to be hearing back Monday or Tuesday. After my interview I headed straight to Gilbert to meet my new nephew! He is perfect and absolutely adorable. I spent the afternoon at the hospital, holding Crewe, playing with Maecy, and chatting with my family. While at the hospital the UA called me for an interview! After the hospital I went and saw Julia and her family.

Friday morning my mom and I went to Denny's and then Khol's to buy me some more interview/ (hopeful) work clothes. We decided to run into Office Max and while we were there I ended up buying a new laptop! It was completely unplanned, but they had the laptop I wanted and gave it to me for 33% off! I couldn't refuse. I came home and set up the laptop and then hung out with Julia again. After that I headed back to Tucson.

Today I woke up and headed to Jason's. We were planning on having a really productive day, but instead we ended up playing ping pong with his parents for a few hours. Now I'm just chilling at home apartment searching.

0 comments: