Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Turns out that geeks aren't so smart!

Woke up around eight and got ready. Then I went and met Andrew and Wes for lunch. From there Andrew and I headed to work. I worked on the website for awhile then the boss from the other 4-H office called me over. I thought he was upset because I had been giggling uncontrolably (go figure), but instead he offered me another job...woohoo!

I came home and Alicia and I watched a few episodes of Rob & Big...we're totally addicted!

Went and picked up my computer from being fixed...argh! They're stupid people, don't take your computer to Geek Squad!

Now I'm just stuffing my face with Goldfish (thanks Mom!) and getting ready for an early bed. Have to be at work early so I can go to Coolidge tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Did you actually get your computer fixed or no cuz they aren't so smart?

LWhite said...

Got it fixed.