Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Morning Survey

Do you have stickers on your car?
I have my beautiful "country girl" sticker.

What do you hear right now?
Alicia and I are chit-chatting.

What's your job?
I guess just an office assistant but I do so much it's not even funny.

What was your elementary schools mascot?
Dolphins...

What were you doing at 7pm last night?
Headed to the video store.

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Carmel apple spice.

What are you doing today?
Going to lunch with Conley and his family, cleaning the house, then movie night =)

How much French do you know?
A ton.

Traveling anywhere this summer?
Hopefully! We're talking about going to Illinois to watch the pulls. Also, Andrew gets to go on 3 trips to Alaska for work and it's all expense paid so he said he might let me tag along if it doesn't mess with summer school...how sweet would that be?!?!

How old were you when you got your first car?
18

Do you own your own car?
My dad owns my truck.

Do you want to get married?
Eventually

Do you want kids?
Down the road.

How many kids do you want?
As many I can afford.

What is your favorite meal??
Chinese chicken salad.

What do you like about yourself today?
That I'm happy-go-lucky.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Carl's Junior

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Just got off the phone with Conley.

Have you been in Love?
Yep

Could you live without with your phone for 3 whole days without checking it?
No, my work calls all the time, they spazz when I don't answer.

Who did you last hug?
Tractor boys.

What book are you currently reading?
I wish I had time to read....

What are you waiting for?
My hair to dry.

What do you do when your bored in class?
I don't have any classes that make me bored this semester...

Do you have an odd pet peeve?
Yes, I hate it when they paint over license plates in car commercials.

What type of music do you listen to?
Country and classic rock.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Be outside.

Are you friendly or more quiet?
Usually friendly.

Do you like making new friends?
Love it.

Are you outgoing or shy?
Usually outgoing.

Are you against gay marriages?
God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

What would you do w/ a million dollars?
Get a dog and bigger truck. Then save it for when I'm graduated and know where I want to live.

What do you do for a living?
I will be an ag teacher.


What is the most unique thing about you?
Not really sure... but probably my birthmark...never really seen anyone with a similar one.

Where do you spend the majority of your time?
University of Arizona


What is your favorite name for a girl?
Skylah

Favorite name for a boy?
Levi

What kind of car do you have?
Nissan Frontier

What do you love about your car?
That I worked hard for it.

What color is your car?
"Storm grey"

How tall are you?
Not sure...they tell me a different height every time I go to the doctor's...ranges between 5'3" and 5'6"...big gap but I'd guess like 5'4"

Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My parents and probably my sister-in-law.

Who do you work for?
The Arizona 4-H Youth Foundation and CALS Development and Alumni

Besides your drivers ed instructor, who taught you to drive?
Mom and dad.

Tell me about the best job you ever had?
Hmm I really liked working for the YMCA kids camp but I also enjoy my 4-H job.

What is your favorite board game?
Quelf

Do you get mad if you lose?
Something always happens so that we don't get to finish the game, take for instance the time my house began to flood...

0 comments: