Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful 3 & 4

Well, I was pretty busy last night and forgot to do a Thankful so I owe you guys two.

Thankful 3- I'm thankful for pictures. This may be a weird thing to be thankful for I guess but I really am. I love looking back at pictures and having good memories. I love looking back at pictures and seeing how much everyone has changed. I love taking pictures, I love being in pictures, and I love sharing pictures.

Thankful 4- I'm thankful for modern technology. I know some people are thankful for technology for the wrong reasons, but mostly I love it at a communication tool. I love being able to shoot an email, send a text, and keep in touch with one easy click. However, technological communication should never replace phone calls, letters, and old fashion in person conversations. ;)

0 comments: