Friday, October 2, 2009

Boredom.

Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? If so, what?
Mmhmm. Tosh and I are gonnnnna loooook A-DOOR-A-BELL

Are you one of those people who constantly checks the time?
Yes, habit.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
No, I'm not interested.

If your best friend said they were running away, what would you say?
Why for?

Do you have any locked texts in your inbox? and why?
No, my phone won't let me do that.

Where is your mom?
Somewhere between Canada and AZ.

Did you hurt yourself today?
Nope. Not yet.

What's on your schedule for tomorrow?
RELAX and a wee bit of homework.

Are you considering a tattoo?
I have one already.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Nope, I don't sleep thru my phone.

What is in your backpack right now?
Everything, it doubles as my purse.

Has the last person you texted ever been mad at you before?
Jaime? Not that I can recall.

Do you curse in front of your parents?
Nope. I don't really curse at all.

Has someone ever told you they love you and you didn’t say it back?
I say..."I know". Wink wink.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Mellow yellow.

Who's the funniest person you know?
Bradley & Graham.

Are you afraid to grow up?
Nope.​.​.​excited.​

What is something you wish you had more of?
Free time.

Current annoyance?
Hard classes =(

What's the most annoying thing anyone could do?
Be conceited.

What is the last text you received?
"Oh babes, I'm just a very tired, not feeling so hot, really stressed out Jason.

What do you think of your siblings?
They're the best people around.

What do most people call you?
Laura, Laura Ann, Laurita, LA, etc.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Who needs a celebrity?

Do you listen to loud music while your driving?
Yes, especially if it's a good song.

Last person to call you?
Grandma

Last time you went to the mall?
Day before I left for Vegas.

What did you buy?
A dress and some shoes.

Do you hold grudges?
No.

What school do you go to?
University of Arizona.

What do you want everyone to think of you?
I guess mostly that I am geniune.

Have you ever dated someone twice?
Yes.

Have you ever slept until 2pm?
Yes, when I was sick this summer.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Jay.

Want something you can't have?
English bulldog.​.​.​.​someday,​ someday.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Jay.

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I'm great.

When's the last time you had grilled cheese?
7th grade?

Are you an aunt or uncle?
To little Miss Maecyn!

How far away does your significant other live?
17 miles...ugh.

Have you ever eaten an uncooked cookie?
Yes, I love cookie dough.

Did you have a better day yesterday or today?
Tie?

Think of the person your seeing, how long have you been seeing them?
Almost six months.

Have you jumped in a pool with all your clothes on?
No, but I've been thrown in a pool with all my clothes on.

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
I want more sleep.

Where is your 'other half' right now?
The studio.

What's the one thing you do when you're mad?
Take a nap.

Whats your favorite fruit?
Watermelon

What would you change about your life right now?
Classes.

0 comments: