Monday, October 26, 2009

Survey break:

Where would you like to go on vacation?
Greece please!

What are your plans for tonight?
Painting pumpkins with my roomy! Woot!

What are your plans for tomorrow?
School, lab at the farm, and karate.

Your favorite store?
Victoria Secret’s Pink…. oh man, oh man.

Do you have a job?
I have two. Icky.

What do you do at this job?
I am an events coordinator for one job and a web designer for the other.

Weirdest pet you ever had?
Probably a pig or lamb, not weird to me, but other people consider that odd.

If you could have any pet right now?
Either a micropig or English bulldog

Three people you spend the most time with:
Jason, Tosha, Sean

What are your siblings’ middle names?
Jackson and Clayton

How many kids do you want?
Seven--- one for every continent ;)

Favorite quote?
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”-Winnie the Pooh

Favorite line from a song:
“I love you like all little children love pennies.”

What did you do for your last birthday?
I went to Disneyland and then I went to Vegas.

What are three things you loved growing up?
1. Hmm… I used to love when my dad would get home from work and he’d put on music and pick me up and dance with me and my mom before dinner.
2. I used to love Christmas Eve because my brothers and I would build a “nest” and all sleep in it.
3. I used to love how my brother would pay me a quarter every time he kissed his girlfriend so that I wouldn’t tell my mom.

What does your mom call you?
Laura Ann, Miss Priss, etc.

What does your dad call you?
Loretta Lynn, Laurita, Miss Priss

Do you often share clothes with anyone?
Tosha…all dee time!

Dream job?
For the time being? Something to do with agriculture…eventually, stay-at-home mommy.

Dream vehicle?
Lifted baby blue Chevy Silverado with top lights.


Who are your last five incoming calls from?
Mom, Jason, Donald, little sis, and Jason’s daddy.

Tell a funny story about one of your relatives:
I remember one time I was watching Logan for a few minutes while she ran an errand. Logan kept asking me to get his “oddle oddle” I searched frantically for whatever a “oddle oddle” might be. I would hold up something and he would scream “NO MY ODDLE ODDLE!” Eventually I finally figured out he meant his water bottle.

Tell a funny story about your best friend:
One day Julia was over at my house and we were really bored. Julia was hugging my stuffed animal hippo and made this loud, obnoxious noise. I asked her what the heck she was doing and she was like, “Trying to sound like a hippo.” We spent the next ten minutes trying to imitate a hippo. Eventually Bradley came to my door to see what we were doing. He had some girl over and all they could hear was Julia and I trying to make hippo noises.


Tell us a funny story about the person you like:
Before Jason and I started dating I used to get mad at him all the time for stealing hair ties off my wrist. Well, for Easter Jason decided to make me an Easter basket and to put some hair ties in it. So he went to places like Walmart and Target but he couldn’t get what he considered to be enough hair ties. Finally, he went to a Sally’s Beauty supply store. I guess he picked up the whole rack of hair ties and asked the employee how much it would be. She asked him which ones and he was like, “No, I mean the whole rack.” In the end he filled my basket with over 700 hair ties instead of grass.

Tell a funny story about yourself:
So in high school someone broke into all the water vending machines in the food court. I was looking at what had happened and turned to my high school boyfriend and was like “I just don’t understand why someone would put that much effort into stealing water.” Jordan burst out laughing and was like, “They weren’t stealing the water! They were stealing the money!”

0 comments: