Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend.

This weekend has been fairly mellow and I LOVE IT! I've been house sitting three big dogs and have enjoyed playing with them. Friday I was done with school at elevan so I ran a lot of errands and had a very productive day. I went to karate then Jason and I watched Forrest Gump. Saturday I woke up and went shopping. I got five new shirts and a sweater for only 30 bucks! Yay for bargain hunting! I went to Target with Jay then went home and did homework and took a nap. I woke up and went back to Jason's and hung out with him and some of his friends. We grabbed some dinner and watched House Hunters. Today I woke up and played with the dogs for awhile before heading home to my own house. Today I have about an hour of homework then I'm going to hang out with my roommate and his girlfriend while she is in town.

0 comments: