Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun Weekend!

Well these last few days have been an absolute blast.

Thursday night was belt testing for karate. My belt test lasted two hours opposed to the usual 45 minutes I am used to. Needless to say I was exhausted afterward but passed. After the test Jason, Tosha, Anthony, Donald and I went to see New Moon.

Friday after class got out I went to lunch with Donald then came home and helped Sean clean. I went to belt graduation and received my purple belt. After graduation Jason, Anthony and I went and saw Blindside. If you have not seen it yet...GO! It was soooooo stinkin' good.
Saturday I woke up and Tosha and I headed to the mall. I got a few Christmas gifts then we went to Jason's studio to check out the holiday sale. Aftert the sale Tosha and I went to Michael's. Tosha and I went back to Jason's and bedazzled things as well as made a funny video. Afterwards Jason and I went to his sister's birthday party. We had fun singing karoake and bouncing in a bounce house.
Today I woke up and Tosha came over. We painted our nails then went to Walmart. We played with her dog and hung out with my roomy. Eventually Jason came over and he and I went to the mall. I bought Up (the Disney movie) so we came back to my house and watched that.

It made for an all around fun weekend.



0 comments: