Monday, November 16, 2009

Needed a break!

You get a text at 4AM saying "come outside." What do you do?
Well I think it certainly matters on who it is texting.Plus, chances are I sleep right throuh it.

When was the last time you were scared?
When I watched Paranormal Activity.

Is life getting better or worse?
Better.

Plans for tomorrow?
Ag communications and plant science lab. Studying then going to karate.

Does your best friend approve of the last person you kissed?
Yes'm.

Are you a heavy sleeper?
Ehh.

Do you like the town you are living in?
It's grown on me, but I rather not deal with the traffic.

When was the last time you saw your father?
Saturday.

What is something you disliked about your day?
Let's just say that if TMobile were person I would have liked to elbow him in the face.

So what do you want for your birthday?
That's a mighty long ways aways.

Did you go to sleep smiling last night?
Well, that would be a little creepy, but I did go to bed happy.

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I found out I don't have to take two finals. Yippee!

What do you wear to bed?
Comfy pants and a spaghetti strap...if it's really cold I'll throw on a hoodie.

What did you do last night?
I went to Bible study then Jason came over for a wee bit.

Ever thought someone was breaking into your house?
Yes...the palm tree trimmer.

What is your main ring tone on your phone?'
Indian Summer

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Anything but the afternoon!

Favorite day of the week?
Friday

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Already did.

What was your last dream about?
The apocolypse and nobody believing me that it was it.

Is anyone protective over you?
My brothers and dad are. Jason is. Panza is probably the most protective of me haha.

What woke you up today?
My phone alarm.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
I get to see Jason.

Are you excited for next year?
Senior year. Woot!

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes.

Are you close to your cousins?
Super.

Something you do a lot?
Giggle, text, homework.

What are you doing right now?
Taking a break from studying...I hate plant biology.

Who is the most ticklish person you know?
My niece.

Do you like to cuddle/ snuggle?
Of course, who doesn't?

Last person to hit you?
Whoever I last sparred.


Do you still pinky promise?
Haha with Tosha.

0 comments: