Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boredom...

What are you wearing?
Yellow pajama pants, a pink tank top, and a grey hoodie.

Who was the last person to wear your clothes?
Tosha. I think she tried on everything I own on Monday night haha.

What is your relationship status?
Taken.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
All the Gilbert people.

What were you doing at 5am this morning?
Trying to sleep but couldn't.

Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures?
Both.

Would you ever eat a bug for 1,000 dollars?
Definitely.

Whats your favorite color?
Today it's yellow.

When was the last time something bothered you?
Right now! My head is icky!

What time did you wake up today?
7am.

Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Happier.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Definitely.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
I talked to Tosha on the phone just a few minutes ago...

What color is your cell phone?
White.

Would you say you're reliable to be a good babysitter?
Yes.

Do you use good grammar all the time?
Nah.

When did you last read a book with one of your classes in school?
Today.

Do you ever accidentally text the wrong person?
Yes.

Whats your favorite romantic movie?
Notebook.

What about comedy?
Ace Ventura..."LIKE A GLOVE!"

Do you still take baths?
I love me a bubble bath.

What does your last text message say?
"Hey Laura Ann I am thinking about u!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love u."

Are you excited for anything?
Tomorrow, I hope I wake up feeling better!

Are you nails painted?
No

Is tomorrow gonna be good?
It has potential...if I start feeling better.

What name are you mostly called?
Laura, LA, Laura Ann

Whats the last thing you said outloud?
"I'm going to be in my room if you want to use the TV"

What makeup do you wear?
Mostly Mac.

Do you have nice handwriting?
I have cartoon handwriting.

What do you do when you wake up crying?
I've never woken up crying..

Is anything annoying you?
My stuffy head.

Are you mean?
Not at all.

What did you wear today?
Jeans, AE shirt, cute sandals.

Who last called you? About?
Jason...his back.

Has anyone ever sprayed you fully clothed with a hose?
Yes... The Ryans in high school.

What do you have in your pockets right now?
Nothing.

Do you stand up for your beliefs, even when they aren't popular?
Yes, I do.

Who was the last person to give you money? Why?
Jason... I wanted chicken tenders and didn't have my wallet.

How many times does "n" occur in your full name?
2x.

Does your ex still think about you?
Apparently...

Do you like coffee?
Iced...

Where is the farthest you have ever traveled?
Illinois.

Have you ever changed in a car; what were you changing?
Yes... I just remember doing it once while my parents were driving and I got out in a completely different outfit than I got in with and they were both astonished.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
Danielle! I just got the invitation to her baby shower.

Out of every male in the entire universe, which ones mean the most to you?
Dad, brothers, and Jason.

What was the funniest thing that happened in the last week?
Probably Charlie (my old boss) yelling at me from across campus and all my friends being like "Why is that old guy hooting at you?"

What are you doing at this exact moment?
Waiting for Jason to get done on the base so that he'll call and say goodnight.

0 comments: