Saturday, January 30, 2010

Break from studying!

A random line of the song you're listening to:
"Love takes the patience of Job, that's what my mama always said. Faith is the belief in something more than what you know, that's what the Good Book says."

Describe your last dream?
All I remember is it involved my house being flooded...NIGHTMARE!

How many times a day do you check yourself in a mirror?
Whenever I get ready then casually throughout the day.

Do you change your clothes more than twice a day?
Hmm, probably just twice.

Llama or alpaca?
They both spit.

How many years do you have left of school?
Either one or one and a half.

Chocolate or strawberry ice-cream?
I can't have either! =(

How many times have you been to church?
Nearly every Sunday.

Would you rather a pet owl or rabbit?
Rabbit.

Do you consider yourself sensitive to other's feelings?
Definitely.

Have you ever performed on a stage?
Back in the day.

Do you hang up your jeans or fold them?
They are hung up.

Have you ever ridden in a taxi?
In SanFrancisco.

What are you wearing right now?
Comfy pants and tshirt.

Did anything brighten up your day today?
Haha nope, I am doing TONS AND TONS of homework.

Has a friend ever cooked for you?
Yes.

Out of you and your friends, who is the pickiest eater?
Julia

What is the most common name you are called other than your given name?
LA

Explain how you got your most noticeable scar:
Burned myself on a light bulb.

What was the last book you read?
"Supercapitalism" for a class and "Dear John" for my own enjoyment.

The last movie you watched?
Housebunny.

Did you dress up for Halloween the last time it came around?
Yes I was a bumble bee!

Do you consider yourself a more logical or creative minded person?
It depends on the situation!

Does it snow where you live?
Up in the mountains but not in the valley.

Who were you dating in May 2009?
Jason

What is something you are always having to search for?
Socks and my keys!

Do you wear a watch regularly?
Nope, but I would like a nice one that I could wear regularly.

Where did you last go out to eat?
Chicka-filet.

Where were you last night at 10pm?
My living room.

Who was the last person to hug you?
My roommate.

Where did you live 5 years ago?
With my parents.

How old was the last person to call you?
23

Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Both

Do you still talk to the person who was your best friend in kindergarten?
My best friend in kindergarten was probably Janne Perona, so yes.

Could you be roommates with the last person you called?
When we get married.

Do you feel like your life is moving forward?
Yes, defintely.

If you saw a shooting star, what would you wish for now?
If I tell you, it won't come true! ;)

1 comments:

Sara White said...

Wasn't Dear JOhn good? I can't wait for the movie to come out!