Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update

School is going well, I am enjoying being back into a routine...just wished it involved being able to sleep later. My classes are interesting and all my teachers seem cool so far.

I was upgraded to the next level in karate, "Black belt club" so there are eight available classes for me to take a week now. I have not being making it to all eight because of school and work, but enjoy my new favorite class, cardio kickboxing.

Work is going well although I am not getting very many hours. I have been searching for an internship this summer but have had little return. If anyone knows of any agricultural or communications internships...PLEASE let me know!

Aside from school, work, and karate I mostly hang out with Jason, Tosha, and Sean.

Other than that there really is much to report. ;)

0 comments: