Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quotes!

I'm lagging behind on updates and quotes of the week...so here's a random midweek quotes of the week!



Me: Look, my shirt says "Kiss me! I'm one in a million!"
Jason: Nah you're one in a billion!...Which still means there are 6 people just like you!
***

Tosha: That stuff you explained to me was really hard...maybe that's why you had a migraine!
****

Jason: Give me a hug, a kiss, and tell me you love me.
Me: Okay
Jason: I really shouldn't be having to tell you this stuff....
***

Caleb (age 5): Can we stay up till 12?
Me: No
Caleb: Then can we stay up till 13?
***

Colin (age 3): My friend has long hair. Half of it is tied and half of it was not. It was yellow.
Me: Wow!
Colin: Caleb's friend has short hair but she is not a boy. She likes pink bows.
Me: Mmhmm
Colin: Mommy's hair is brown and long. She has bangs.
Lauri: He's kind of obsessed with hair. He couldn't remember who you were until we described your hair...
***

Jason: *to his karate studio* Laura thinks Brian Ostrum is a hot dad.
Me: JASON!
Jason: Oh, was that just one of those, between you and me things?

0 comments: