Sunday, March 7, 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow.

Sun : Pictures, Images and Photos

What a day! When I came out of church my tire pressure light came on. When I checked my tire pressure one tire was wayyyy low. I went to the gas station and as I was filling it up I noticed a giant screw. I tried to take it to Discount Tire but they were closed. I decided to jus fix it tomorrow.

I came home and decided I would take a nap... of course the kid next door decided he needed to work on his dirtbike. My nap obviously wasn't going to happen so I started on my homework. The storm picked up and my power went out. So I did some reading. As I was reading I hear a giant crash. I go outside and the metal no parking sign has fallen over. I decide I should move my truck away from a tree and as I'm running through the rain to it I slip, my clothes get soaked and I hurt my hip. I come inside to change and as I'm putting on my favorite pants...they rip!

At this point I decide it's definitely time to try to take a nap again...this time I actually fall asleep!

I wake up and my power is back on so I do homework for multiple hours. I finally finish my homework and as I'm packing it up I knock over my favorite picture frame and it shatters. TERRIFIC.

I don't think I've ever had a day with such a crazy series of events. I'm calling it an early night and hoping tomorrow is better!

1 comments:

Sara White said...

I could tell it was going to be a terrrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!