Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend

Well, I got my lazy weekend...hoorah!

Saturday I slept in (yay!) then headed to the studio. Jason and I grabbed lunch then sat down to watch some TV. We both ended up passing out for about three hours. We woke up and headed to a new shopping center near his house. We grabbed dinner, shopped around and the went and saw Shutter Island.

Sunday I once again slept in then Jason come over and we went to the mall. Jason bought me another season of my favorite show. We went to the studio and did some work. We went back to his house and grabbed his roommates and went to the new gas station for dinner...classy! We went back to his house and watched some of my show.

Lazy weekend= success!

____________________
Weekend quotes:

Me: We're going to Shutter Island if you guys are interested.
Dan: Cheddar Island?
Don: I don't know what that is but I want to go!
Dan: Now I really want cheese...
***
Jason: Hey! You guys want to go with us to the new Valero gas station for dinner?
Dan: Wow, you guys are white trash.
***
Me: That couple is making out at the dinner table!
Dan: Maybe they're just sharing their food...

0 comments: