Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy!

Well, I haven't updated in awhile...It's been a busy week!

This week I had three exams, a presentation, a paper, a problem set, two group meetings, and tested for my next karate belt. I'm not sure how...but I made it out alive...and with a new blue belt! I can't believe I've now been doing karate for a year! Time flies!
In other news a dog showed up on my doorstep and wouldn't leave. Sean and I eventually took her in, gave her a bath, and gave her some food. We made a sign and stuck it on the mailbox. She was the sweetest dog ever and ended up staying the night. Someone called me around 3 today and claimed her. Sean named her Aunt Jemima, her real name is Ebony... ironic? Haha!
Today (Saturday) I fully intend on going to Jason's and watching every episode of the first season of Deadliest Catch. We are ready for a lazy day!

QUOTES OF THE WEEK:

Dr Ray: My wife wanted to know why there were ping pong balls by the beer...
***
Terrence (Jason's nephew): Laura! You should slap my uncle like woman do!
Cydney (J's niece): Yah! Take control!
***
Jaime (J's sister): Your knees are really low on you.
Me: WHAT?!
Don: Yeah, they kinda are.
Jaime: Aww... low legged Laura!
***
Mom at karate studio: You guys really want seven kids?
Me: Yes.
Mom at karate studio: You guys are insane.
Me: *points to all the kids running around the studio* We already have 100, what's seven more?
***
Me: Why is it taking you so long to log-in?
Shannon: It's making me change my password and it says everything is "too weak."
Me: Well what do you have right now?
Shannon: So far it's 'Ihatechangingmypassword' and it still says "too weak"!

0 comments: