Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Update

Friday I got off work around 3 and came home and passed out for about two hours. I woke up and husseled to cardio kickboxing class. After class Tosha, Jason, Donald, Bean and I went and grabbed some dinner.

Saturday morning I woke up and did homework then headed to the karate studio. When Jason finished teaching we went to the bank, out to lunch and then to Target. As we were finishing up at Target my cousin Courtney called saying she was in town for the day so I went and met up with her. I hung out with Courtney for a bit the went back to doing homework. That night Jason and I saw Dear John and I was tremendously dissappointed...it was so different from the book, what a let down!

Sunday I woke up and did homework and then Derek and his girlfriend, Ashley drove down to see me. I really enjoyed seeing them especially since Derek has been a great friend to me the last few years.

0 comments: