Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quotes of the week:

"South Indian Monkey Trap. I guess it took place in South India. I don't even know where South India is. I guess it would be South of India."- Dr. Glenn
***
Me: There's Victor Matt
Tosha: It's Vicar Matt.
Me: What?
Tosha: Laura! That's his title not his name!
***
Me: I think I want to get Lasik.
Jason: But if you get good vision then you'll realize that I'm actually ugly.
Me: I already have good vision with my contacts in.
Jason: So you already know that I'm ugly?
***
"When she left she took everything...she even took MY toothbrush!" - Some guy at Walmart
***
Jason: People don't have much work ethics anymore.
Me: Why do you say that?
Jason: The only person to show up at my staff meeting today was a 10 year old.
***
Jeff: *while sparring me* You don't scare me.
Me: Whatever, you know that while I may flutter like a butterfly I sting like a bee!"

0 comments: