Monday, February 8, 2010

Great Valentine's Issue of 2010

Jason without a doubt is an amazing gift giver. Everytime he has given me a gift, big or small, I have absolutely loved it.

So, that being said I have made it my mission to find him an outstanding Valentine's Day gift...however this keeps failing.

My first idea was to get Jason a basket full of little things I had heard him mentioned here or there. I was first planning on one of the little gifts being the new Usher CD...doesn't come out until March. Another idea for a little gift was a video game he has been wanting...I show up at his house and he's playing it. This continued on and on until I eliminated this gift idea all together.

My second gift idea was an eletronic razor. So I went to Target and wrote down the names of the razors and came back to read the consumer reviews...all awful. I decided to look for one online with a good review, I found one, $175 plus shipping! NO THANK YOU. I finally find one then I hear him saying he wants one with a cleaning station...this idea too goes down the drain.

Finally I came up with a brilliant idea...indoor sky diving. It was somewhat pricey but I decide it's worth it. I decided I would tell him to keep Saturday clear but not exactly tell him what we're doing... turns out he has some kinda meeting in Vegas on Saturday and so we'll be in Vegas...another failed idea!

I then decide I will get him a nice new pair of dress shoes. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep the idea a surprise, but thought it would be nice and something he would actually use...BUT NO, he buys a new pair of dress shoes!

I have no idea what to get him now...I am at a TOTAL loss. Every *amazing* idea I have ends up to be shot down...

0 comments: