Monday, June 21, 2010

Bunny in a Ball

On Saturday night Jason demanded that I come over. I had already been on his side of town earlier with his sister and was not interested in driving back. He finally convinced me that if I came back over he would fill my gas tank. When I got there he kept insisting that I go into the kitchen but I was not interested and thought he was acting insane. Finally I gave in and walked towards the kitchen, when I got past his couch I spotted a cage with a VERY cute bunny in it. Jason informed me that it was for me to have at his house and that he had named it Bunny in a Ball...he's apparently very literal because the bunny has a ball in its cage that it likes to sleep in. I renamed the bunny Heff but it hasn't stuck. At any rate, I love the bunny.
















0 comments: