Saturday, January 22, 2011

Update

Well, I've officially had all my classes. While I thought Bio Stats would be my hardest classes, it's one of the easier. My easiest by far will be Business Writing. Soils will be my most difficult and Entomology will be the hardest to remain awake through. I just keep reminding myself that I just need to make it through this semester and then I'm DONE!

Outside of school I've been keeping myself busy with work, karate, and hanging out with friends before we all go our separate ways. I received a really cool event to coordinate at work and a video montage to go with it, so I'm pretty happy with that. Karate is going well and I will be testing for Brown I belt (three away from black belt) on Thursday...yikes! All my friends are doing well, we're all just trying to coordinate jobs and places to live for after graduation.

Last Friday, Jason and I went and saw Green Hornet and got ice cream... Green Hornet turned out to be a really good movie. Saturday we went to Peoria and celebrated Christmas with my dad's family. I was so happy to get to spend time with all of them; they definitely keep me laughing! Sunday Jason and I went shopping, saw The Dilemma, visited with his parents and just hung out. Monday there was no school so I had lunch with my friend Diana, went shopping with Tosha, and took karate.

Sorry this isn't a very exciting post...I'll try to put some pictures up soon!

0 comments: