Monday, October 31, 2011

I've Decided to Start a Bucket List...

1. Skydive
2. Live in New York for a year
3. Live in a small town for a year
4. Write a novel
5. Own a cow
6. Keep a journal for a year straight...never missing a day!
7. Visit every state
8. Receive my black belt
9. Become fluent in another language
10. Start a non-profit branch of Jason's business that gives scholarships for children who cannot afford martial arts
11. Camp on the beach
12. Build a tree house
13. Go to Disneyworld
14. Own a vintage truck
15. Memorize an entire book of the Bible...share what I know!


More to come as I think of it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

#2 (assuming you meant New York City), 6 and 7 are also on my bucket list! It's fun to cross things off =)

Sara White said...

HEY! I WANNA SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS