Sunday, October 23, 2011

Whirlwind

Sorry I haven't made any substantial posts lately...here goes!

Monday morning I woke up at 4am expecting to drive myself to the airport. Jason was in Cali with his black belt testers and I didn't want to make any friends have to get up that early to drive me. When I woke up there was a text from Jason - he had driven through the night and going to drive me to the airport. I was REALLY happy because had he not been there we would have gone 16 days without seeing each other!

Monday through Friday morning I worked in Vegas on a site visit. We were extremely productive but it wore me out!

Friday I flew home, took a nap, and then headed to the karate studio. We had a Halloween sleepover with over 25 kids (see the video below).

Saturday I woke up and once all the kids were gone I headed home to get cleaned up. Jason and I then headed to a wedding for a couple we know from the karate studio. It was an absolute blast!

This morning I woke up and headed to church then I took a nap, grocery shopped and did laundry. After that I went to see "Three Musketeers" with Jason and his family.

Even with today's nap, I am exhausted! Going to bed early tonight! ;)

0 comments: