Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another survey...

Name something weird about your boyfriend/girlfriend.
Uhm... sometimes we'll be out in public and little kids will recognize him and run up and bow to us.

Is your best friend pissing you off at this exact moment?
Not at all.

When is the next time you'll see your best friend?
I don't know =(

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yeah, most definitely. 

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Done and done.

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend?
Hasn't everyone?

Do you always answer your phone?
No.

Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
My mama.

What are you doing later tonight?
Going to the movies with Cokie and my boys.

Is your room messy?
Actually it is not.

Do you miss anyone?
Gilbert people and Tosha.

Who was the last person you called?
Jay.

Can you draw?
Actually pretty well.

Do you like reading?
Yes, I like books.

Are you tan?
Somewhat.

Did you sleep alone last Friday?
Yes.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Sleeping.

What are you listening to right now?
Talking to Jason on the phone..

Do you believe you can change someone?
You shouldn't be with someone if you think you need to change them....

Whens the last time you held hands with someone?
Last night.

Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Yes, of course.

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
I just laugh.

Last thing you said out loud?
"And two forms of Monopoly."

Is there anything you're wondering about?
Yes~ when the swelling on my leg will go down.

Where is your dad?
Gilbert or Phoenix...

What did you have for breakfast?
Cake!

Have you ever been called beautiful?
Yes.

Have you argued with anyone today?
No.


Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Yes, Cokie is coming down today and tomorrow.

Do you have a little sister?
Yes, my BigBrothersBigSisters little sister, love her to death!

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Just thinking about all I need to do today before Cokie, Jacque and Leslie get here.

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
Absolutely.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
I am sporting a "boof poof" as my sis-in-law would say...it needs to be tamed!

Have you done something bad today?
Nope.

First name of the last person to text you?
Pfefferle

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Eight.

What was the last movie you watched in theaters?
Funny People

Are you excited for anything?
Cokie to get here!

What is on your wrists right now?
My right wrist has a hair tie around it...

Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes. It happens because I'm claustrophobic.....

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I know I have.

How were you last cheered up?
Haha... well I was having a rough day yesterday so Jason kept singing to me in the car ride home but it was songs like "The Ants Go Marching Two By Two" and other kids songs.

What will you do now that the survey is over?
Finish cleaning so my house looks all spiffy before mi familia gets here!

1 comments:

Sara White said...

Boof Poofs rock!
Ants go marching.....Rocks!