Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday morning I woke up and Sean and I immediately began cleaning the house. We cleaned until about 3:30 PM then at 4:00 we had our walk through for our lease renewal. Everything went great. Brittany came to town for the weekend and arrived a few minutes after the inspection was over. We went to a belt graduation at the studio and then we went with Jason and his two interns to see Funny People which just so happens to not be funny.

Saturday morning Brittany and I woke up and headed to my favorite breakfast place, Bobo's. It is this family owned tiny diner that serves 1 foot apple pancakes! Yum! After breakfast we went to Target, the mall, and Wal*Mart. After those few errands I took Brittany to Eegees then we came back to my house and both passed out. We woke up and headed to Jason's. We went to diner with Jason and his interns then headed back to his house. We spent the rest of the night jumping on the trampoline, watching movies, and just hanging out.

Sunday we woke up and Brittany, Sean and I went and picked up my new dinning room table. Then Britt and I grabbed Starbucks and met Jay at the mall. The three of us went back to my house and hung out with Sean and Ana then Britt and Jay both took off. I cleaned my room and took a nap then headed to Bible Study. After Bible Study Jason and I dyed my hair and watch Jon Claude Van Dam.

1 comments:

Sara White said...

YOu can't say you dyed your hair and then not post a pic. Hello???