Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lalala

Who's the last person who you went out to eat with?
Jason and his daddy..

Do you have a job?
I have two.

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
Nope.

Do you have a dog?
I do not...and maybe it's a good thing. Me and the boys were discussing dog names today and our poor dog would have the worst name ever, Don likes Madness Sparta, Dan likes Ra-​Ra-​Oooh-​la-​la,​ and I like Mildew.

How many people do you trust?
A pretty good amount.

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo or piercing?
I have both and Graham has a big tattoo, they still love us all the same.

This time last year were you single?
Yes.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Yes.

Do you have any siblings?
Two amazing brothers and a beautiful sis-in-law.


Hate it when you go over to someone's house and do absolutely nothing?
No, I love it.

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Donald.

Where is the last person you kissed?
I have no clue! I can't find him anywhere haha.

Were you single for your last birthday?
Nope.

what are you wearing on your feet?
Nothing

In the past week, have you laughed hysterically in front of a friend?
Few hours ago.

Does it bother you when people respond with one word text?
Yes and no...just depends.

Is there someone that you want to see?
YES! Mi familia!

You can get a puppy or a new car. Which do you choose?
Puppy, I have a truck.

Soda or milk?
Soda... I can't have milk.

Think back 5 months ago, were you single?
Nope.

Are you ticklish?
Yes.

What color are your eyes?
​Green-​Gray.​

Do you have a trampoline at your house?
I have one at Jason's.

Who was your last friend request?
I haven't a clue.

How often do you sleep in?
Whenever I get the chance.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Are you nice to everyone?
I try to be.

Are relationships ever really worth it?
Yes.

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
I have.

How many times have you dyed your hair?
Many.

Can you remember your last dream?
It was strange.

Do you want to get married?
Sure thing.

Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to?
My mom and Jason.

Do you believe in love?
I do.

0 comments: