Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh nothing.

Well not too much has been going on lately. Classes are finished Wednesday but I have a final on the 16th and the 18th so I have to stick around for that.

This past weekend I ran up to Gilbert Friday night and turned around and came back Saturday. I enjoyed my quick visit, I was able to see Derek and Neiko and pick up a bed while I was in town. Saturday night Jason and I went to Pearl, a nightclub, with some friends. I had fun dancing but got really sick of all the techno they played...I can only take so much! Sunday I got up and did homework then met Jason for lunch and came back and did more homework.

This week should be rather run-of-the-mill as well except for informal being on Wednesday, woot!

I hope everyone is enjoying the cold, I am...minus the rain!

0 comments: