Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mind your own business!

Venting...

There was a lady at the black belt test that absolutely drove me INSANE! Anytime anything happend she wanted to be involved, any conversation she had to chime in, and anytime anyone voiced their oppinion she voiced the opposite one. I'm all about having your own views, but this lady was over the top and obnoxious.

Needless to say, when I had my one-on-one incounter with her I made sure she left me alone. It was about 10:30PM when we got to dinner. Jason was tired, stressed out, and had been up since very early in the morning. When the waitress brought out the bread I grabbed one, buttered it, and handed it to Jason. Instantly annoying lady had something to say, "Oh my gosh, did you just butter his roll for him?!" By this point I was about two seconds away from slapping her in the face so I just turned and was like, "Yes, I did, and someday I hope to do his laundry." Everyone at the table snickered meanwhile she was dead silent.

I didn't have any problems with her for the rest of the trip...

=)