Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Survey

Who was the last person to hug you?
Jason Cole =)

What is your relationship status?
Oh soooooo taken!

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
Seany-boo-boo, my amazing roommate.

Did anything dramatic go down yesterday?
Negative.

Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
Nope, I enjoy it every now-and-then.

Have you ever been called babe, baby or honey?
Jason calls me babe.

Do you sing in the car?
Loud and prouuud.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Maybe...

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
I like it dark, but not all off.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes.

What were you doing at 7:45AM this morning?
Sleeping.

Plans for tomorrow?
Classes then headed to California.

Ever liked someone older than you?
Yes...

Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?
It already is ;)

Do you like to take walks?
Jogging is preferred, but walks are nice too!

Last person you kissed calls you, what are they calling for?
I don't know, he calls me all the time to tell me random stuff...

0 comments: