Monday, April 12, 2010

Quotes of the week:

Jason: My phone is acting weird.
Dan: It's still better than mine...mine looks like I pulled it out of a time capsule.
***

Dan: We should go back to the house for pizza and beer.
Jason: I'd be down.
Me: Sounds good.
Don: Can we stop at Bed, Bath and Beyond on the way home? I want a new showerhead.
Dan: That was the gayest thing you could have said right then...I would know because I am gay.
***

Dan: He's your plate.
Me: Thanks ma'am.
Dan: Did you just call me "ma'am?"
Me: Uhh... yes.
Dan: Well that was respectful.
***

SBN Steve: You don't look too well.
Me: I don't feel too well.
Jason: Yeah I'm going to take her home to fix her.
SBN Steve: WHAT!
Jason: I'm going to take her home and fix her...
SBN Steve: Oh I though you said, "kick her"...I was like, wow, he's really tough on her!
***

Jason: *to me* Hi baaaabes!
Don: Oh heyyyy babes!
Dan: Hello babes!
***

Jeff: *At paintball* Who shot you there?
Me: Terrence.
Jeff: I thought you guys were on the same team.
Me: We were...
***

Jason: *leaving church* Want to dance with me?
Me: In the parking lot?
Jason: Yes...we just have to make sure we have to leave room for Jesus.
***

Jeff: I never see you anymore because you're always with your husband.
Me: He's not my husband!
Jeff: Just watch, next time you go to Vegas you'll come back married.
Me: Well, we're going in July.
Jeff: See you then Mrs. Cole.
***

Peggy: When do you think you and Jason will get married?
Me: Everyone keeps asking me that! We're not in a huge rush, I'm only 21...plus my hair isn't long enough yet.
Peggy: Oh... I didn't know that was a requirement.
***

0 comments: