Monday, July 28, 2008

Survey for my bossy sis-in-law ;)

What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
Moose or hippos! ♥

If you won a shopping spree at the mall, which store would you run to first?
I don't really enjoy shopping at the mall anymore, but I guess I would go to American Eagle...

Are you afraid of the dentist?
Nah....

What do you eat on your hamburgers?
mayo and ketchup...and honey mustard....amazing!



If you had to stay awake for 24 hours, what would you do in that time?
Staying up for 24 hours = working on the tractor....

Do you open your eyes under water?
No...I wear contacts...they would float away.



Are you organized?
In my own unique way =)

What do you do to relax before you fall asleep?
Nothing....I just wear myself out until I finally collapse....

Do you like Sunny D?

"Look, I just drank my weight in Sunny D."


Do you eat organic food?
Blah! I hate this obsession with organic food....

Who do you text the most?
Alicia, Trav, Andrew and Wes.



What movie do you really want to see right now?
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2



Do you wear glasses?
When I first wake up.


What do you want to name your future daughter?
Skylah Mack

What do you want to name your future son?
Levi Knox

When was the last time you went to the ocean?
Uhmmm.... six years ago....

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Quite a few....

Who's your favorite celebrity?
Rob Dyrdek.



What is your least favorite color?
Um...brown.


What is your favorite color?
Polished Aluminum... Haha.

What is the most times you have ever seen one movie?
I've seen Peter Pan about 200 times I'd say haha.

What holiday just passed?
4th of July

What room are you in?
My parent's office.



What color is your camera?
Silver

Where is your room?
in my apartment...

Last time you saw your mother?
5 minutes ago...

What was it you last laughed about?
My cousin Marcie's husband, Elliot, sending me a funny message on myspace.



Do you drink Red Bull or any other energy drink?
Energy drinks make me sickkkk!



How often do you give high fives?
All the time...the shop boys pass 'em out like they're going out of style.





When was the last time you saw your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband?
Thursday, but I get to see him tomorrow and I'm so>>> excited!


What was the last thing someone bought for you?
My parents' paid for my gas...thanks!

Who took your profile picture?
My myspace picture? If that is what this question means... Wesley Joseph Williamson!

Who are your best female friends?
Julia and Britty

Best male friends?
Trav, Wes, and Andrew!

What is the last thing that made you sad?
Andrew moving away.

Who do you wish you got to spend more time with?
My family...for sure!


1 comments:

Sara White said...

Good work!
Luv-your bossy sis in law!