Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello, I missed you quite terribly.

I really enjoyed my trip to Gilbert, but I am definitely glad to be back to my Tucson routine.

I got to Tucson around 2:45 yesterday and headed to the shop to pick up some bowl and plates I had left out there over time. I got to see Mike which was really nice.

I came home and Alicia and I once again became One Tree Hill addicts, we watched the whole first disk. After that we went to the grocery store...ugh I feel so lost every time I go there.

We came back and I made Alicia and Trav bacon and ham sandwiches which turned out SUPER good and they both were super proud of me for actually making a real dinner. Yay!

Then I showed Trav how to pay his bills online and we ordered him a new drivers license since his is deteriated...weird!

Then we all kind of bummed around and chatted it up.

1 comments:

Sara White said...

The page looks great!