Saturday, August 2, 2008

I thank my God everytime I remember you. -Phil 1:3

Well I worked for 7 hours yesterday and most of that was resizing pictures...ick! No one else was working on my side of the hall so I was luckily able to to turn up he music and zone out while I worked. I had lunch with some ladies from across the hall.

I got home and cleaned up then went to dinner with my friends Sean and Grant. We went back to their house and played Rock Band for awhile.... I should never become a drummer....or a singer...

This morning I woke up and deposited my paycheck. My teller was very excited that I was wearing my "I love JC" shirt. He was one of the first people to ever realize that it means Jesus Christ, not JC from N'sync. I went to Target to getsome hair clips cause I sat on two of mine (such grace) andnow I'm just waiting for Trav to get home from Coolidge so we can go do something.
*****
PS- I joined Big Brothers Big Sisters and monday I have my last bit of paperwork to do then I'll get to meet my "little sister" shortly after. I'm really excited!
*****
Shoot! I'm addicted to these surveys now!

How old are you?
A month away from being 20.

Is that old?
No... "I've only just begun to live."

Who is the last person you shared a hotel room with?
Emma and Priyanca

Who is the last person you went on a road trip with?
Andrew, Wes, Jim, Mike, Travis, Ryan, and Kyle.

How old are the other people you live with?
Alicia is 22.

Do you want a motorcycle?
They're definitely fun...but for now I'll stick to being the passenger on Andrew's, Jim's and Trav's.

3 Nicknames. Who gave them? Where they come from?
1- Miss Priss, my mom and dad, described my prsonality when I was little.
2- Torchy, Charlie, I remind him of some character in some show...haha. Then it adapted because I like to weld.
3- Kee Lo Lo, Graham, I don't know, he just called me it one day.

What was the last thing you drank?
Coca~Cola

At what age do you think a person starts to get old?
People get old when they decide to stop being young, it has nothing to do with age!

What was the last thing you celebrated?
Adam's birthday.

Have you ever had any teeth pulled?
My wisdom teeth.

What was the first job you ever had?
Besides babysitting... working at Life Cafe

What was the last thing you cooked in the oven?
Our oven just broke! But umm... a pizza I think.

Have you ever had a conversation about pancakes?
Well the other day Wes tried to tell me he had a honkeytonk badonkadonk and I had to tell him that he had more of a pancake butt.

What time of day are you most likely sitting on your couch?
Right when I get home from work.

When was the last time you colored with crayons?
Yesterday!

When you were a kid, who was your best pal?
Umm... my brothers, Janne, Renee...then later Leslie and Stacie.

What kind of job did your mom have when you were growing up?
I was lucky and she stayed home with me...except for when she worked at Blue Willow.

What holiday do you enjoy the most?
Valentine's Day is my favorite!

What do you find yourself buying all the time?
Umm... water bottles? '

Do you/ did you like gym class?
Yes, except for freshman year, my teacher was...odd.

Who do you like?
Trav

Have you ever gotten a present you really didnt like?
Yes... a wooden cat.

0 comments: