Saturday, August 30, 2008

What do you know---it's survey time!

When was the last time you dyed your hair?
I highlighted it about a week and a half ago.

Do you like cupcakes?
Of course...and I like decorating them as well.

Do you own a webcam?
There is one built into my computer, but I've never used it.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three

How many kids do you want?
Two to five. I really want a big family, but I won't have kids unless I can give them everything they need and some of what they want.

Name four things that you don't like to eat:
Meatloaf, vegetables, sushi, and gravy.

When's your birthday?
In exactly two weeks!

Who have you hung out with today? What did you do with them?
Alicia- Cleaned, chatted, discussed rearranging, homework.
Trav- Watched TV, talked, danced.

Are you friends with any cops?
Yeah, Steven that I worked with at the cafe is now a cop.

What's the worst sport to watch?
Golf!

How do you get to school and back every day?
My truck.

Where did you go to kindergarten at?
Aunt Lesley's house.

Do you like french fries?
Dipped in ranch!

What are you doing tonight?
Going bowling with Wes, Jim, Mike, and Andrew...woohoo!

Do you spend a lot of time with your parents?
When I get the oppurtunity!

Do you have any God parents?
Haha no, but every one from my college thinks Charlie is my God father.

What is your favorite class?
Ag Mechanics or Diversity

Are you the oldest, middle, youngest, or only child?
I'm the youngest.

Does your mom have a myspace?
Nope!

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going hiking, homework, having a BBQ.

Do your parents like the same music that you do?
For the most part.

What homework is due next week?
Two presentations, some reading, my online class homework, and a one page paper.

Do you have a job?
I have two.

Do you like to wear socks to bed?
No, that's gross.

0 comments: