Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend update.

Well this weekend was extremely busy, but also very fun.

I got done with school at 5 on Friday and went to dinner with some friends from my college at Texas Roadhouse. After that I went to Sean and Grant's house so we could plan our hike and we also watched You, Me, and Dupree.

Saturday morning I woke up and cleaned up the house alittle. I went and deposited my paycheck then walked around Target for a bit. Trav came over for a bit and we watched some TV and danced around. I went to Eegee's with Jeri, her mom, and grandma and we all chatted for awhile. I came home and got ready then went bowling from some people from the tractor team. After bowling we went to Jim's house to play poker where I kicked butt and Andrew was convinced I cheated.

Yesterday I woke up and went to Sean and Grant's. When I got there Sean was still sleeping and when we tried to wake him up he waved up out of his room so we left without him. We hiked this really pretty trail where you have to cross back and forth across the river and when you get to the end of the trail there are seven water falls. We went swimming at the base of the falls then hiked back down. I got home and showered really fast then Alicia barbequed for but 15 of us. We all watched 28 Days Later, Along Came Polly, and Click.

Today I have to spend doing laundry and homework.

0 comments: