Friday, September 26, 2008

Life is an oyster.

I get to go home in about 6 hours and I'm sooooo excited! It's been about a month and a half....TOO LONG!

Yesterday I had CDE class then work. After work I hung out with Tucker, KJ and Chad for a bit then ran some errands. I went home and did homework, packed, showered and went to bed.

I had Agribusiness this morning and now I'm at home getting the rest of my stuff together and waiting for Wes to get here so we can eat lunch.

This afternoon I have diversity class then I'm grabbing Conley and we're heading to GILBERT! Woot!

****
What comes first?
Family, God, and Friends.
What will you do tomorrow?
Spend time with my dad for his birthday!
What will you do tonight?
Drive home.
What will you do today?
Go to class.
Last incoming text:
"I'll see if Graham will bring it in his truck seperately."
List 7 can the opposite sex do to get your attention:
1. Make me laugh.
2. Dance with me.
3. Have a serious conversation with me.
4. Remember things I tell 'em.
5. Teach me things.
6. Value their family.
7. Take goofy pictures with me.
What is your favorite animal?
Hippos, Moose or lambs.
What is something you've never done but want to try?
Mounted shooting and snowboarding.
Where will you be living in 10 years?
Hopefully a small town.
Favorite girl's name?
Skylah Mack
Favorite boy's name?
Levi Knox
That thing you borrowed from someone?
I am borrowing KJ's Eragon book.
Who does your best friend live with?
Julia lives with her parents.
Who is extremely protective of you?
Haha this award goes to Mike Mason!
Ever gone out with a football player?
Uhh Trav played college ball but now while we were dating.
Who was last to cook for you?
My roommate... she made ravioli on Wednesday....delish!
Who has driven your vehicle besides you?
My dad, my brother, Trav, Trav's dad. It's my baby...I don't let just anyone drive it.
Whose vehicles have you driven besides your own in the last month?
Trav's, Wes's, U of A's....think that's it.
Do you think tattoos are trashy?
They can be, but I have one and I think it's stinkin' adorable.
Any celebrities you find extremely attractive?
Dierks Bentley with his curly hair.
3 things about today that are good:
1. Payday
2. Home to Gilbert
3. Start of weekend.

0 comments: