Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy B-day to MEEEEEE!

Well on Friday night I went over to Wes and Jim's and played poker with them and their roommates, once again I dominated. Jim says he is going to take my to Vegas for my birthday gift next year haha.

Saturday morning I woke up and and Alicia had gotten me donuts so we ate donuts while I opened a few cards I had received in the mail. I went and did laundry and homework. Then Conley came over and we went to the Hoggie Hut and then this place we've been wanting to go to. It's a random building that has "WHY" painted on the side of it and on the roof is a giant sailboat with a stuffed moose on top and a sign saying, "Rock the boat...VOTE!" We went in and it turned out to be a really cool antique store. We went back to the apartment then Alicia, Justin, Bethany, and Conley took me to get my tattoo fixed... had the yellow heart changed to red so you could actually see it. After that we went and loaded up on junk food and just watched movies. Next week I'm doing a dinner with all my friends.

I woke up this morning and got ready then picked up my "Little Sister" and we headed to a BBBS picnic. She got her face painted, had a balloon hat made, won tons of prizes and we ate lunch. I took her home and have been studying ever since.














Last person you talked to on the phone? What did you talk about?
Trav called to tell me about the insane number of cups in his car...haha.

What are you doing today?
Hanging out with my "Little Sister" at the Big Brother Big Sister picnic, studying, church, then I don't know.

Do you like the people your siblings are dating?
Well my sister-in-law has to be the most amazing girl I've ever met and I love Ashley to death.

Something that made you happy in the last 24 hours?
A lot.But probably my niece saying, "Hi Auntie!"

Last text was from?
Wes

What are you excited about?
Everyone coming down from Gilbert next weekend.

Who is in the rom with you?
Just my stinky ol' roommate.=)

Have you hurt anyone in the last week?
I high fived Conley in the face.

Last person's car you rode in?
Justin's truck.

Who texts you a lot?
Trav, Wes, Tucker, Sara, Conley.

Favorite restaurant?
Denny's...you know, I like the classy stuff.

Favorite flower?
Sunflower

Will you be moving anytime soon?
Well, in May I might be moving to a diffent appartment and in 2 years I'll move to wherever I'm student teaching.

Favorite show?
Gilmore girls, One Tree Hill, Rob and big, What I Like About You

What are you listening to?
Alicia is shuffling around in the kitchen and I'm listening to Alan Jackson.

Favorite quote?
This changes all the time but right now I like Hemingway's "The world breaks everyone and afterward many are stronger at the broken places."

Last funny thing to happen?
I bumped into Alicia's gumball machine and the glass part that has all the gumballs seperated from the base and gumballs went everywhere....plus since we have tile they just kept rolling and rolling!

Who was your last email from? What was it about?
Kaitlyn she wanted me to come to the race shop.

Last thing you bought?
Umm...I paid to wash my clothes at the laundromat.

What will you do tomorrow?
Go to Agribusiness, come home and eat lunch, then go to farm class, then I don't know what.

1 comments:

Sara White said...

I was going to post for you bday but our computer is not working! Sorry! We missed you! How was your sis?