Thursday, September 25, 2008

You're a girl, you're used to dancing backwards.

Yesterday I woke up and went to Agribusiness. We got to do a group activity which was a nice break from his usual lectures. After class Jeff and I were bored so we went to the bookstore and looked around.

I came home and did homework for a bit before heading to the farm. We are starting to wire engines which is really interesting, but also pretty complicated. I was helping my teacher carry a toolbox and he said, "Your a girl, you're used to dancing backwards." Which I guess is a pretty common statement for who has to walk backwards when carrying something, but I had never heard it and got a bad case of the giggles.

After class I tried to go to this place to pick up the rest of my dad's birthday gift but there were easily 15 cop cars there so I decided to wait on that one.

I came home and did homework and ate dinner with Alicia, Justin, and Bethany.

Afterwards I went to the Aggie football game with basically the whole college. It was a good time and it was nice to get to hang out with everyone.



PS- Yesterday morning one of my best friend's mom was getting into her car and was robbed at gun point, she is fine, but wants everyone to be careful because it happened during daylight at her home in a Gilbert neighborhood. Be careful and aware of your surroundings.

1 comments:

Sara White said...

Love the new background, looks great!