Thursday, September 18, 2008

Me, Myself and I.

I have to write a paragraph description of myself for one of my classes. This is what I have so far, let me know if I'm missing something .

I'm Laura Ann White and I am 20 years young. I love my friends, family and God. I live by the words written in red. I have lived, loved, and learned. I am majoring in Agriculture Education and hope to live in a small town. I want a big family and lots of land. I am known for my giggle. I have the heart of a child and could color for hours. Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday because I love hearts...I even have two tattooed on my hip. I like being outside and trying new things. I like big trucks and going fast. I love sunflowers and The Little Prince. I'm addicted to Rob & Big and One Tree Hill. I like being goofy and chilling with friends. I love kids and animals. I eat too many donuts and take too many pictures. I like to pinch my friends' butts and go on road trips. My one vice is brushing my teeth...do it about 10 times a day. I hate Tucson traffic, mini vans, meatloaf and bad breath. I believe life is only as good as you make it and you’re only as good as the love you give to others.

1 comments:

Sara White said...

Perfect! You need to post a pic so I can see your tattoo redone!